... The opening round will be judged next Tuesday.
We checked with Greg Zaccardi at High Point Brewing on Monday for some confirmation about the contest. So yes, the game is on, with the victor collecting the spoils of a $100 Office gift card, bragging rights, a commemorative tap handle, perhaps best of all for a homebrewer, the opportunity to help brew his or her recipe on a grand scale, namely at High Point in Butler.
The winning beer will go on tap at the seven Office Beer Bar & Grill locations, under the Office's house beer label.
Once again, here are the rules, and entrants should RSVP the Office at: email@example.com
- All styles are welcome.
- Criteria will be based on the quality of each beer and the commercial viability of a late winter beer to be sold in The Office Beer Bar & Grill, beginning in late January.
- Entrants will provide the equivalent of six 12-ounce bottles for the event.
- The restaurant winner will chosen by 50 percent guest votes, and 50 percent judges. Overall appeal is the single criteria.
- Each restaurant winner must provide an additional six – 12 oz bottles, or the equivalent for the championship.
- The winning beer will be determined by a panel of industry professionals.
Participants must comply and agree with the following conditions:
- 21 years old or older
- All participants must be present at the time of judging
- The winning recipe is to be provided, and the winner will relinquish any commercial rights for the winning the recipe.
- Employees of The Office Beer Bar & Grill and our vendors are not eligible to enter.
If you've entered the contest, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ... We'd love to hear from you.